2019 Club of the Year
BE THE BEST OF 2019
Each year, USA Cycling awards three "Overall Club of the Year" designations and ten special awards. USA Cycling's "Club of the Year" awards are designed to recognize USA Cycling clubs that have made exceptional efforts to develop programs and promote all aspects of competitive cycling.
The selection committee will choose one winner for each division (I, II and III) and each special award (Junior, Interscholastic, Masters, Women, Best New Club, Track, Mountain Bike, Collegiate Varsity, Collegiate Club and Cyclo-cross). Clubs may only apply for one award. It is recommended that clubs start thinking about this at the beginning of the year and keep the awards in mind as they plan their programs and racing season.
- All clubs selected must be a member in good standing with USA Cycling.
- The application form can be found here (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScFWKscv0cq_vouTwti807QOxjr6QAp2JDyvEUzNrO44q9rDQ/viewform).
- Each club may apply for and win only one award.
- Clubs may send supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org in addition to submitting the application.
- After Club of the Year applications are received by the due date, the selection committee (consisting of the USA Cycling membership department and event services department) will evaluate applications based on the following:
- Race Promotion Membership Composition Clinics Hosted Club Activities Racing Performance Coaching Activities Individual Support Programs & Special Award Subjects (Junior, Women, Master, etc.) The selection committee will choose one winner for each division (I, II and III) and each special award (Junior, Interscholastic, Masters, Women, Best New Club, Track, Mountain Bike, Collegiate Varsity, Collegiate Club and Cyclocross).
- Club of the Year winners will be announced on the USA Cycling website and awards will be mailed to club presidents.
- Overall division winners and special award winners will receive free club renewal for 2020 or 2021.
- Winners will be announced on our website by Friday, January 31st, 2020.
- All applications and materials must be submitted by Monday, January 20th, 2020. The application will open on December 31st.
- For more information please contact Kelly Clarke at email@example.com or 719-434-4218.